I've recorded the sound track of a Countryfile item on rural transport but am finding it difficult to transfer it across from my iPhone, where I used the recording facility, to get it in my folder together with all the other images. I now want to talk to people waiting at the bus stops along the way for their views on the current situation and what they think would help to keep rural bus services viable. Hopefully, I'll get this completed by the end of this week and be able to put together the 10 images I need to send to Katrina. Then, if I remember correctly, I need to produce a photo book of my work.
One image I'm trying to work into the assignment is of an advert on the side of a bus with an eye staring into someone's living room. I feel it shows how intrusive advertising can get without really trying.
![]() |
| Here's looking at you! |

No comments:
Post a Comment