Friday, 8 January 2016

List of suggested images/video submissions


Suggested list of images/videos to illustrate statement of intent

No
Subject
Image (I) Video (V) Voice Recording (R)
1.      
Picture of local bus (71) in picturesque surroundings, ie, Cobb Road.

I
2.      
People waiting at bus stop talking together (multiple)

I
3.      
Passenger talking about local buses

R
4.      
Passengers riding on the bus from front seat

V, I
5.      
Passengers riding on the bus from rear seat

V, I
6.      
Driver helping passengers on bus


7.      
Bus No 53 on coast road by remote bus stop

I
8.      
Passengers boarding coastal bus along the route

I
9.      
Eyes on side of bus looking into room

I
10.  
Logos on side of X53 with child looking into interior at passengers in rear seats


11.  
Passengers interacting on bus

V, I
12.  
People waiting for bus at stop after dark

I

No comments:

Post a Comment